TOSIBOX® Lock for Container
120,00 € ex. VAT / year with a 30-day free trial
Secure connectivity inside your industrial IoT devices.
The TOSIBOX® Lock for Container helps bring secure connectivity inside your industrial IoT devices. It is a software-only way of connecting your IPCs, HMIs, PLCs, controllers and other devices to your Tosibox network, serving as the endpoint for secure remote connections.
With TOSIBOX® Lock for Container, services running on the connected device can be securely accessed over the Internet and most LAN and WAN networks through highly encrypted VPN connection.
TOSIBOX® Lock for Container is suitable for demanding and hazardous applications such as medical, marine, transport and oil industries. In these scenarios TOSIBOX® Lock for Container brings secure connectivity to hardware devices designed to meet demanding requirements.
SECURE CONNECTIVITY TO NEARLY ANY DEVICE
- The patented TOSIBOX connection method is now available virtually to any device. You can integrate and manage all your devices with your TOSIBOX® products
- TOSIBOX® Lock for Container supports Layer 3 VPN tunnels
- TOSIBOX® Lock for Container does not limit the number of services or devices you need to manage. You can connect any service over any protocol between any devices
Use case 1: Quick Access for occasional remote access (Remote Maintenance Application)
This use case consists of the Tosibox Lock for Container and the Master Key to establish a secure VPN connection from the client (PC) to the Industrial Edge Device (OT network). A master key can be equipped with be equipped with unlimited additional softkeys, which serve as additional user access. Important: This set-up does not support parallel connections.
Use case 2: Always-on connectivity (with parallel connections)
This use case consists of the Tosibox Lock for Container, the Master Key Master Key and the Virtual Central Lock for establishing multiple parallel secure VPN connections. The Virtual Central Lock balances the load of parallel connections and also enables simple management of administration of large networks without specialised IT knowledge. The Virtual
Central Lock is an add-on and can be purchased directly from Tosibox support. can be purchased. A "VCL Light" version can be tested free of charge for 30 days with max. 5 parallel connections.
- Manage any service and access any device
- Easy installation and quick activation
- No monitoring required, the app runs unnoticed in the background
- Can run behind NAT and in networks with firewalls
- VPN throughput is only limited by the network connection
- End-to-end encryption between TOSIBOX® devices
- Tested and patented security
Advantages of TOSIBOX
- Set up and manage a secure IoT infrastructure in minutes
- Unlimited expandability and flexibility
- Compatible with existing and future systems
- Globally patented point-to-point connection
- Store Name: Tosibox GmbH
- Vendor: Tosibox GmbH
60325 Frankfurt am Main
- No ratings found yet!