The Emerson Compressed Air Manager is a ready to go monitoring and analytics solution that jumpstarts your ability to visualize & benchmark compressed air & gas consumption for a machine, production line or across multiple sites. The monitoring is powered by a pre-designed Edge enabled cabinet solution that serves as the foundation to connect & scale across multiple machines and lines via the AVENTICS Series AF2 Smart Air Flow Sensors. The Compressed Air Monitoring App, which comes pre-installed on the Edge Device is easily configurable and continuously monitors and analyzes the data coming from the sensors. It transforms the data available via an embedded dashboard with KPIs where you can easily visualize consumption trends, costs, benchmarks, and CO2 impact empowering users with greater insights to address areas around reducing energy costs, improve sustainability and efficiency and streamline maintenance reducing a stretched workforce.
- Ready-to-go software and hardware solution that jumpstarts your journey towards optimizing compressed air consumption.
- Software provides continuous compressed air consumption data, trends & costs, from individual machine level up to the complete line or facility.
- Empower staff with KPIs and trends to make data driven improves for increasing energy savings, reaching sustainability initiatives, and reducing maintenance intensity & air audits.
- Integrated Edge Hardware increases the ease of networking sensors while enabling greater scalability across multiple machines and sites.
- Automatic data exchange with HMI/SCADA solutions, MES system via standardized OPC UA connector.
- Pre-installed software on edge capable to be configured to calculate key performance indicators and metrics such as air flow, pressure, energy costs and CO2 emissions.
- Displays both individual machine air consumption and total air consumption across a facility/multiple machines.
- Automatically calculates machine idle time and compressed air consumption when machine is not in use.
- Streamlined set up for connecting the AF2 flow sensors, as well as automatic parameterization and configuration from the Compressed Air Manager App.
- Early detection of anomalies through continues monitoring.
|Number of AF2 sensors
10, 30, 50, 100, 150
- Store Name: Emerson Discrete Automation
- Vendor: Emerson Discrete Automation
Ulmer Str. 4
- No ratings found yet!